"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
The Professional Educators Group, Inc. (PEG) is recognized by the IRS as a non-profit organization under section 501(c) (3). PEG, Inc. provides innovative strategies and positive solutions targeting diverse youth populations (ages 3–17) in the prevention of physical inactivity, obesity, poor eating habits (diet), alcohol, and tobacco abuse. PEG, Inc. uses a simple approach to address these community health issues by providing quarterly tennis clinics along with Healthy Lifestyle Workshops. We welcome the opportunity to offer our program and services to anyone interested.
Gregory W. Lambert
Gregory W. Lambert, Executive Director and Founder of the Professional Educators Group, Inc. (PEG, Inc.) has served most of his professional career in a variety of industries, including automotive, educational and management consulting and community service.
Among his significant previous positions, Greg served for over 10 years as a Health and Wellness Coordinator for the University of Michigan and served in numerous managerial positions for General Motors Corporation. Greg is responsible and accountable for the overall management of PEG, Inc., as well as handling a variety of special assignments that require extensive research, analytical thinking, and decision-making. Greg holds a Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling from Eastern Michigan University.
Greg’s other professional affiliations and experience:
- U.S. Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) and U.S. Professional Tennis Association Certifications
- 15 years of tennis instructional experience with advance, beginner, intermediate level adults and juniors
- Serving Specialist and U.S. Tennis Association (USTA) Clinician
- Board Member of the Midwest Southeastern Michigan Tennis Association (SEMTA)
- Member of Wilson Team Sports Advisory Staff
- Founder and Director of the Visionary Tennis Association (VTA)
- Staff Tennis Instructor for Chippewa Racquet Club and Pittsfield Township Parks and Recreation Department.
- Community health advocate, motivator, and fundraiser
- Member of the National Wellness Institute
- Member of the Society for Human Resource Management
The Visionary Tennis Association (VTA) operates under the umbrella of the Professional Educators Group, Inc. For the past 13 years, the VTA has organized an annual charity tennis tournament, which serves as a fundraiser and awareness builder for healthy living. Proceeds from corporate sponsorships and registration fees benefit a different charity each year.